Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Safe at the MTC

My dearest family,

    I have arrived safely at the MTC. I saw your wonderful emails! I love you all so much! There were 30 missionaries on the flight....22 boys and 8 sisters. It was so exciting!! The flight was Spanish and English combined. The flight went by quick, and I tried to sleep off my sadness. WE landed at about 2, your time, and began the lengthy process of immigration, customs, and driving to the MTC. Everything was great and I had NO problems. I really feel like a missionary!! It took an hour to get to the MTC and it was POURING rain!! The streets were flooded. The city is pretty dirty and scary, and there's lots of pollution....but the MTC. Wow. It is green and beautiful!!! I felt right at home!! They fed us dinner....and yes....I will be losing weight. Enough said. It was okay, but slightly weird. But what do you expect? It's all Spanish....I'm not in Provo....But I want you to know that I'm happy and safe. Sister Kivett is my companion and I love her! She's brand new like me, and she was on my flight. She's from Idaho. I have the addresss I'm supposed to copy and paste and a message...so here you go!

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Sister Shannon Bringhurst
01-07-2015 16 B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is August 11th. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

So there you go...no packages. Sorry mom.  I love you all!!! I will send pictures and write better on my P-Day which is Wednesday. I love you all! Thanks for the support!!!

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment