Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Dearest Friends and Family,

Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful fathers out there! I want to say a special Happy Father's Day to my own wonderful father. I love you so much daddy!!! :):)

Well, this week has been great! We have done LOTS of finding!!!! We have quite a few return appointments, so hopefully we start building up the teaching pool here! That's the goal!!! When I came, we had 0 investigators....that will change!!! We WILL go finding and find those people who are prepared!!!

We also had zone conference this last week with Elder Cardon of theSeventy. Wow. That was amazing! That was one of those meetings where what I learned was not said, but more how I felt. I received all the answers I needed. It is so neat to be in the presence of a Seventy.wow, they are truly  men of God. I was so excited to be there! I learned more about my purpose as a missionary and what I need to be focused on here as a missionary. I love this Gospel! I love being a missionary! :)

Gabriela is still on track for baptism, but we had to move the date back a week because she didn't come to church :( It was Stake Conference, and the stake center is 30 minute away....so for her first time, maybe that was a little difficult. She did invite us to her daughter's birtdhday party though! There is SO much potential! TheYW's president came with us to a lesson this last week, and Gabriela's daughter Alison is SUPER excited about all the activities. She's 15,and SO sweet! :) I love being able to teach this wonderful family! We also found another family to teach through Gabriela. They're all family living there in the same apartment complex! The dream is for all 10 or so of them to get baptized and help build up the Cunningham branch! Woot! :) Haha.

there is SO much potential here, and I am so excited to keep working here. I love being a missionary SOOOOO very much!!! :):):) Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Hermana Bringhurst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment