Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy 15 Months!

Dearest Family and Friends!

I hope you all enjoyed conference this last week as much as I did!!! :) It was SOOOOO amazing! I received SO many answers! I definitely LOVE being a missionary at conference! :)

This week was pretty amazing!!! Sadly, Sister Helsten and I got sick on Tuesday, so that put us out for a little bit :( It was quite a bummer. There was a virus going around the mission, and I guess we got it :( it didn't last long though. On Wednesday we were sick of being sick (haha) so we decided to ride BIKES! haha. it was SOO fun!! :)

We met with joseida this last week. She's still SO excited for her baptism, but she's worried she won't make it for the 15th because her husband can't really join in on the discussions because he works so much, and she wants him to be more involved. We may have to move it, but that's okay! We'll go at their pace! I am still SO full of faith!!

We also met with our investigator Aracely. I'm not sure I've mentioned her yet. The elders found her sister knocking, so they passed it to us, but ARacely ended up being the interested one! She reads the Book of Mormon, and she LOVES our visits. She truly wants to change and is turning her life around! She has a little girl, but is single at the moment. She's incredible! She accepted a date for baptism on the 22nd! :) We are SO excited for her! She couldn't make it to conference
because of work, but she has committed to coming next SUnday!! :) Woohoo!!

I really had an amazing week. Things are really going amazing here in the area. We have SO much faith that so many great things are coming for this area!!!! :)

I love you all SO much!

Love,
Hermana Bringhurst



No comments:

Post a Comment