Monday, November 21, 2016

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

Dearest Family and Friends,

Wow. Where do I begin??? I guess I can begin with transfer news. My companion is leaving, and I will be training! I will be in a trio! yay! I actually do miss trios. This will be really fun :) Haha. I'll have 3 weeks to help these two sisters learn the area! Then one of the sisters has to finish training and take over the area! Crazy! This will be a GREAT way to finish off the mission!!

So this week we had 2 amazing miracles.....actually we had more like 45 miracles.....but I'll just share the 2....actually 3 :)

Remember Shirley? The bible referral? Well, we taught her the Plan of Salvation last week. She LOVED it, and said she was SO ready to be baptized! Her husband passed away, and she has 12 kids!!! CRAZY!!!! 2 of the 12 have passed away. She is amazing. We taught her the Word of Wisdom and she agreed to stop drinking coffee and stop smoking. She happily told us the next time she saw us that she hadn't drank coffee or smoked since we talked! Woohoo! She even came to church and LOVED it!!!! :):) We're having a baptism December 10th!!!! :):):):):):)

There is a family that moved into the Sweetwater ward. Their family of another family in the ward. The parents are members, and the dad is a Recent Convert. Their kids are not baptized. Karla is 18, and Eddie is 8. They both want to be baptized!! The ward mission leader asked us if we would teach them! So we taught them last night, and they are both SOOOO ready! It was SUCH a powerful lesson!!! :) I was in tears the spirit was so strong! So we have 2 baptisms on December 2nd!!! :):):):):):) The elders also have baptisms that day! It will be incredible!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) I am SOOOO happy!!!

Remember the Rios family? Jose, Blanca, and Fernando? Well, we taught them the Plan of Salvation this last week with the EQ president and his mom. They LOVED it! And they CAME TO CHURCH!!!!!!! They absolutely LOVED it! He wrote down all the scripture references quoted in church. They absolutley LOVED it!!! I am SOOOOO happy! SO many great things are happening here!!!! :)

Well, that's what I've got for this week! The Lord is really blessing both areas here, and I am SO blessed to be able to see it all happen!!! :) Thanks for all your love and support! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!! :)

Love,
Sister/Hermana Bringhurst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment