Monday, November 28, 2016

Hello, hello!!

Dearest Family and Friends,

This week was AMAZING!! my new companions are GREAT! Sister De La Rosa Frias is from the Dominican Republic. She's INCREDIBLE. She has been out 3 months. The new missionary is Sister Barroso. She's from Utah. She is SOOOOOOO adorable! I love her to pieces!!! Everything is going GREAT here!!!

Karla will be getting baptized on December 10th at 1pm!!! it is official!!! She's incredible. She loves this Gospel SOOO much!!!! She 
sees the joy that it brings to her family, and she wants the same. She is truly embracing it with EVERYTHING she has!!

The Rios family did not come to church, but we're meeting with them on Wednesday. I am SO excited. It's a little stressful to have to teach two new people the area, but I KNOW they'll be able to do it!!! Training a new misisonary and training 2 new people in the area is keeping me BUSY BUSY!!! :) I LOVE IT!!! :)

We have been working SO hard this week! Sorry I don't have lots to report on! It's been a great week though!! I LOVE being a missionary! I promise I'll make next week's letter better!

Love you all SOOO Much!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy!!:):):):):):):):


Love,
Sister/Hermana Bringhurst

P.S. Shirley dropped of the face of the earth :( Hopefully I'll have a
better report next week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment