Monday, May 16, 2016

Repent and Rededicate

Dearest Family and Friends,

This week was a great one! Honestly! We had SO many meetings, trainings, etc. It was great!

We started off the week at the temple. Our mission president encouraged us to rededicate ourselves to the work in the temple. Apparently we're slacking as a mission, so this training was a "come to Jesus" kind of a thing. The training was amazing! We learned about the importance of obedience, follow up, our purpose, etc. It was amazing!! There was just so much love in the training. Even though it was a "shape up" kind of a meeting - it was all motivated by love. :) It was so amazing. The temple was especially amazing. I felt like I really needed it. Like a lot. It was amazing to feel so close to my Savior. I love the temple :)

We moved apartments this week, so that took up two days this week. What a project! The elders were really nice to help us out. But the new place is BEAUTIFUL and SO much more safe! We now live with another companionship and it's SO fun! They're the sisters in our district - so it's a blast! It definitely helps to have more than just your companion to talk to :) So that's the update of this week!

We also had the new missionary meeting this week. Wow. That was an incredible meeting! I learned SOO much. I felt the spirit SO strong. We talked about the Atonement, and how that applies to us as missionaries, and those we teach. We talked about companionship unity and obedience. President is on an obedience train right now. It's pretty amazing :) Every time I go to these trainings - I am SOO motivated to do what is required of me. It was such a great meeting! We had great discussions. It was cool to hear from the more experienced missionaries, and also the new missionaries. They may be new in the mission - but boy are they STRONG! I learned SO much!

In the way of investigators - not much happened because we were SO busy with meetings. We contacted a lot and found lots of new people to teach - so hopefully that all goes well this week! We did meet with Rogelio and Flor. Apparently they watched a video about Joseph Smith - and it was made by the "anti - Mormon' people. So they are starting tobelieve all the anti. It's SOOO sad. We are broken hearted here. I am VERY sad. But I know it will all work out. Satan is just attacking them - but they'll win! They're too prepared to get sucked in! We'll do all we can. Please pray for them! :)

Saturday was the BEST day ever! We had SO many appointments - but all of them fell through :( We ended up just following the spirit as to what we should do - and we ended up finding 2 families to teach this week! SOOOO exciting! Saturday was just full of miracles! It was amazing! I am finding so much joy in the work!!!! :)

Well, that's about it for this week! I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you all! :)

Love,
Hermana Bringhurst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment