Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy 11 months!

Dearest Family and Friends!!!

Hello! Another week has passed here in Atlanta, Georgia. I have almost been in Chamblee for 10 months now! I can't even believe it. The members can't either. It's crazy!!! Transfers are next week...I wonder if I'll stay??

So unfortunately this was another slow week. We have just been trying to visit a lot of people, tract, etc. Not a lot happened this week, and we didn't have any investigators at church. That's okay though!!! Life keeps going. That's what missionary work is all about!!

We did visit a member this week, and her mom is back from Guatemala, so we have someone to teach again! Also, her ex husband has moved to Georgia and temporarily staying with them (he's here so he can be close to his son). So we have another person to teach! He is SO nice! They really want to be a unified happy family! We can help with that!!

We also did a lot of service this week! We cleaned a members' house ALL DAY. It took quite some time, but we had a LOT of fun with her :)

We went to visit a less active, and she is just SO much fun!! She is from Cuba, and she really wants to come back to church! I don't know why I started telling you about her.....maybe just because I love her and she's like a grandma to me :) haha, sorry for the boring story :)

We did visit Raquel this week. She is doing great!!!! SHe really does have a LOT of potential. The members are GREAT friendshippers for her! I can't wait to see what happens with her!!!

Sorry this was a very boring email this week. I just don't want to bore you with the lame details of our normal week. Hopefully  next week i'll have more to talk about! I hope you all lhave an amazing week!

Love,
Hermana Bringhurst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment